· Always trim your wick before use to ¼” this ensures you will have a cleaner, brighter burn.
· Do you have time to burn?? Don’t blow out your candle until the top layer has melted all the way around evenly, this will prevent your candle from "tunneling".
· Avoid lighting your candle under a draft/vent this will disturb the flame and cause black smoke stains or soot buildup.
· Only burn for 4 hours at a time, too much burn time allows carbon to collect on the wick, leading it to "mushroom". The wick will become unstable and produce a dangerously large flame.
· Never turn off a candle with water, the water can cause the hot wax can burn you.