Care For Your Pieces
- Jewelry should be the last item you put on before heading out and the first you remove upon return.
- We encourage you to remove all jewelry before taking a shower, going to bed, swimming or working out. We recommend to avoid wearing your jewelry in the pool.
- Apply all lotion, hairspray, perfume, etc. prior to putting on your jewelry.
- If your pieces come in contact with any chemical, quickly rinse in fresh water and dry them well.
- Remember, our body's pH level plays a big role in how jewelry wears on each person.