- Gold Plated - 14 or 18 karat gold plating over jeweler's brass, stainless steel or sterling silver, minimum of .5 microns
- BR Gold Filled - (Brazilian Gold Filled) a solid layer of 14 or 18 karat gold bonded onto jeweler's brass, a minimum of 3 microns
- Sterling Silver - .925 silver with a rhodium plating for shine and protection
- Gold Vermeil - 14 or 18 karat gold plating over sterling silver, minimum of 2.5 microns
- 14kt or 18kt - 14 or 18 karat solid gold
- CZ - cubic zirconia, a synthetic diamond or colored stone
- Freshwater Pearl - A freshwater, cultured pearl is formed in lakes or ponds vs the saltwater of the ocean. These are real pearls that were not formed by nature.
- Diamond - a natural, precious stone