The following promotion is intended for viewing in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia only and is construed and evaluated according to Florida law. Do not enter this Promotion if you are not a legal resident of, and located in, the 50 United States or D.C. at the time of entry.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
By participating in FIND YOUR SUNSHINE CONTEST (the “Promotion”), each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of SPLASH JEWELRY & ACCESSORIES ("Sponsor"), which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection and selection entries and the Promotion’s overall administration. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Promotion.
1. ELIGIBILITY: FIND YOUR SUNSHINE CONTEST (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are at 18 years of age or older. Employees of Sponsor and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and related companies, and agencies and immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings and spouse and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in the same household, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. Void in all U.S. territories and possessions and overseas military installations and where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. TIMING: The Promotion begins 1st August, 2020 at 12:00am EST and ends on 30th September, 2020 at 11:59pm EST (the “Promotion Period”).
3. HOW TO ENTER: to enter online, visit splashjewels.com between 1st August, 2020 at 12:00am EST and 30th September, 2020 at 11:59pm EST, complete the FIND YOUR SUNSHINE GIVEAWAY entry form and submit it. To be valid, entries must be received no later than 30th September, 2020 at 11:59 EST.
4. ENTRY CONDITIONS: Limit one (1) entry per the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter the Promotion is deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder
5. PRIZE: There will be one (1) grand prize winner of US residency in total.
ii) 1 x Second prize winner (the “Runner-Up”) value: U.S. Two Hundred Forty-Five Dollars ($245.00)
iii) 8 x $25 SPLASH JEWELRY & ACCESSORIES Gift Cards total value: U.S. Two Hundred Dollars ($200.00)
Taxes on prize, if any, are solely the responsibility of the winner. Winners of a prize valued at $600 or more will receive a Federal Tax Form 1099. We recommend that you consult with your tax advisor if you have further questions.
The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize. Prize cannot be exchanged for another itinerary. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize. Both parties must travel together. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in its sole discretion unless such substitution is prohibited by law. Sponsor may disqualify a winner and select an alternate winner if any prize is returned undeliverable. Sponsor need not substitute a prize based on the winner’s request.
6. ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
7. WINNER SELECTION: 1 potential winning entrant of US residency will be selected on or about 9th October, 2020. Potential winning entrants will be contacted via email. If a potential winning entrant is determined by Sponsor to be unqualified to participate in this Promotion or does not respond to Sponsor’s correspondence within 5 days, the potential winning entrant will be disqualified and a new potential winning entrant will be selected.
8. REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION: The potential winning entrant may be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release (“Affidavit”) in accordance with the instructions listed in the notification correspondence. Any entrant who fails or refuses to sign and return the required documentation within the time period as specified by Sponsor will be disqualified. If a potential winning entrant is considered a minor in the legal jurisdiction in which the entrant resides, then that entrant’s parent or legal guardian may be required to execute and return the Affidavit. Non-compliance with these Official Rules or failure to return all required documentation by the stated deadline or Sponsor’s inability to contact an entrant (using the contact information provided in his or her registration) within a reasonable time period, as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion may result in disqualification and the forfeiture of the prize.
9. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of the entrant’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, hometown, state and any other information submitted to Sponsor by entrant for promotional purposes, or on a winner’s list, if applicable, in any media, worldwide, without further payment or compensation. Additionally, entrant agrees to release and hold the Sponsor, its employees, agents, associated marketing firms and affiliated entities from any claims arising directly or indirectly from this contest or any publicity regarding this contest and from any receipt, use or misuse of any prize.
10. USE OF INFORMATION: By entering the giveaway, you consent to receiving email newsletters from SPLASH JEWELRY & ACCESSORIES. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button on the newsletter from each company. You agree to only enter the email addresses of your friends who have given explicit consent to these same email communication terms.
11. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Potential winning entrants are subject to Sponsor’s verification. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Potential winners must comply with the Official Rules, and receipt of prizes is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures, malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or unforeseen schedule changes that may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the Promotion, even if caused by Sponsor’s negligence. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or with the intent to impair the integrity of the Promotion will be void. Sponsor has the sole discretion to modify, cancel or suspend this Promotion should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion or Sponsor otherwise becomes incapable of running the Promotion as planned. Sponsor is not responsible for changes to entrant’s contact information. Any individual who attempts or otherwise encourages, directly or indirectly, the submission of false entries, as determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified. Sponsor has the sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. Sponsor has the sole discretion to disqualify entrants who violate these Official Rules, tamper with the operation of the Promotion or engage in any conduct that is deemed detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Promotion or any other entrant. Sponsor has no obligation to return any entry consideration, if applicable, submitted by a disqualified entrant.
12. RELEASE: As a condition of participating in the Promotion, entrants release the Sponsor and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) from liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including property damage, personal injury and death that may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the Promotion, or possession, acceptance or use of prizes or participation in any Promotion-related activities and claims based on publicity rights, copyright or trademark infringement, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Promotion Entities are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human errors; technical malfunctions; lost, stolen, mutilated, mis-delivered, postage due, illegible, incomplete or untimely entries that may limit entrant’s ability to participate in the Promotion, even if caused by Sponsor’s negligence; failures, omissions, interruptions, deletions, or defects of any telephone network, computer online system, computer equipment, servers, providers, or software, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer relating to participation or inability to participate in the Promotion; inability to access the Site or upload information or data; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; data that is processed late or incorrectly or is incomplete or lost due to telephone, computer, or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on telephone lines or the Internet or any website (including the Site) or for any other reason whatsoever; printing or other errors; or any combination thereof. Proof of uploading information or data or entering information at the Site is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. Illegible, duplicate, and incomplete entries will be disqualified. False, fraudulent, or deceptive entries or acts, as determined by Sponsor, render entrants ineligible and all associated entries will be void.
15. GOVERNING LAW: The federal law of the United States and the laws of the state of Florida govern this contest. Void where prohibited. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify this contest if fraud, technical failures, or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of this contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to (a) change the dates of the entrance period of this contest with or without notice due to inclement weather, technical failure or for any other reason, and (b) disqualify any individual that tampers with the entry process or the operation of this contest, violates these rules or acts in a disruptive manner. Persons suspected of tampering with this contest or entering this consent via an ineligible method will be disqualified. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of this contest shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The prize is non-transferable, except in accordance with the laws of descent and distribution. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants or Sponsor in connection with this Promotion are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of any other state’s laws. Entrants hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the Federal and State Courts in Miami, Florida for the purposes of any suit related to the Promotion and waive any claim that they are not subject personally to the jurisdiction of said courts or that any such suit or other proceeding is brought in an inconvenient forum or improper venue.
16. WINNER LIST: To obtain a winner list by mail, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to “FIND YOUR SUNSHINE CONTEST” Attn: SPLASH JEWELRY & ACCESSORIES 3109 GRAND AVE. #344 COCONUT GROVE, FL. 33133. Sponsor will send requested winner lists within 6-8 weeks after all prizes are awarded. Requests for the winner list must be received by 2 weeks after the prizes are anticipated to be awarded.
17. SPONSOR: SPLASH JEWELRY & ACCESSORIES 3109 GRAND AVE. #344 COCONUT GROVE, FL. 33133